The Morgan Hill Unified School District Board of Education is comprised of a group of dedicated individuals whose main responsibility is to represent the wishes of the community and to exercise lay control of the educational goals and direction. In addition, the board is responsible for the following:
1) developing and evaluating the philosophy and goals of the district,
2) adopting an annual budget and establishing fiscal priorities in conformance with the district’s priorities and goals,
3) determining the scope of the educational program,
4) adopting policies for the general operation of the district which are consistent with state laws and district goals, and
5) considering staff recommendations and community opinion in the development of policies.
MHUSD Board meetings are scheduled for the first and third Tuesday’s of each month. Sessions begin at 6:00 p.m. and are held at the school district office located at 15600 Concord Circle in Morgan Hill. The public is welcome to attend.
Board of Education
Morgan Hill Unified School District
Vision, Mission, and Values
Building Our Children’s Future
All students will receive an excellent education and be empowered to succeed in school. Our students will be prepared to achieve in our diverse, global society and to make meaningful contributions in their community. Students will become critical thinkers and problem solvers who can thrive in the challenges of the 21st Century.
The Morgan Hill Unified School District’s central purpose is to educate students. In partnership with parents and the community, we create learning environments where all students learn and are empowered to achieve their unique potential. We model and nurture civility, respect, compassion, personal responsibility, curiosity and integrity in an environment of diversity, equity, and service.
MHUSD Resolution School Sites as Safe Places for All 2017
If you need assistance or have questions,
Copyright © 2017 | Morgan Hill Unified School District