|1. The flyer or poster must be from a non-profit organization and must indicate name, address and phone number of the organization and contact person. Proof of “not for profit status” must accompany flyer request.
2. All Flyers must contain the below verbiage on each flyer:
3. The flyer or poster request must contain age groups or grade levels of students for whom material is intended.
4. If an event is on district property, a facility use form must be completed and approved by the principal of the school where event will be held, and by the facilities manager.
5. At least a one-week turn-around time for approval of posters and flyers is required. Approval for distribution is obtained from the Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services.
6. Flyers and posters, along with their approval form, must be taken to schools by the organization’s representative. The sponsoring organization is responsible for preparing its own material for distribution (e.g., classroom count packages).
Requests should be submitted to: (email preferred), fax, mail or hand delivery)
Tricia Campbell, Executive Secretary Educational Services
Copyright © 2019 | Morgan Hill Unified School District - The Governing Board is committed to providing equal opportunity for all individuals in education.District programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, including discrimination against an individual or group based on race, color, ancestry, nationality, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital, pregnancy, or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or genetic information; a perception of one or more of such characteristics; or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or concerns please contact our Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer: Fawn Myers Assistant Superintendent, Title IX Coordinator and Equity Officer email@example.com 15600 Concord Circle Morgan Hill, CA 95037 (408) 201-6015