|1. The flyer or poster must be from a non-profit organization and must indicate name, address and phone number of the organization and contact person. Proof of “not for profit status” must accompany flyer request.
2. All Flyers must contain the below verbiage on each flyer:
3. The flyer or poster request must contain age groups or grade levels of students for whom material is intended.
4. If an event is on district property, a facility use form must be completed and approved by the principal of the school where event will be held, and by the facilities manager.
5. At least a one-week turn-around time for approval of posters and flyers is required. Approval for distribution is obtained from the Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services.
6. Flyers and posters, along with their approval form, must be taken to schools by the organization’s representative. The sponsoring organization is responsible for preparing its own material for distribution (e.g., classroom count packages).
Requests should be submitted to: (email preferred), fax, mail or hand delivery)
Patty Medrano – Staff Secretary / Receptionist
Copyright © 2017 | Morgan Hill Unified School District